Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday, August 23, 2016

Tuesday's OOTW - Thrifting Can Be Glamorous!

I don’t always shop at thrift stores. But when I do, I usually shop at the Hope Bargain Shoppe. Their prices are WAY more reasonable than other used clothing stores plus they often have 50% off sales. Among my many great finds there were a fabulous pair of gold Guess shoes for $8.00. Also the Hope Bargain Shoppe gives 100% of its proceeds to The Hope Mission. Another reason I only donate my clothes there is that if the Hope Mission has a need for particular items, the Hope Bargain Shoppe will give the items directly to the Hope Mission who will in turn give the items to the people who need them. Do all the good I say!

This all being said, I did find this awesome dress a long time ago (before The Hope Bargain Shoppe opened) at Value Village. It was love at first sight and for $15 I just couldn’t resist taking it home. Maxi dresses are such an easy choice for summer. Just add accessories and you’re done! I’ve also posted about maxi dresses here and here.

Earrings: c/o Accessory Insanity (Online Now) // Dress: Thrifted // Bracelets: Smart Set // Clutch: eBay // Shoes: Thrifted

floral maxi dress

floral maxi dress

floral maxi dress

floral maxi dress

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.