Follow on Bloglovin

Friday, March 14, 2014

Friday's Faux Paw

Spring is still far away for us on the Canadian prairies, but I’d like to address a lesser faux paw which I’m sure will occur once all of the snow melts. I’m speaking of wearing socks with sandals. Men mostly seem to be the perpetrators of this fashion crime. First off, this doesn’t even make sense. If your feet are cold enough to wear socks, there is this wonderful invention called shoes which you could wear instead. Sandals were created to keep your feet cool, so why would you need to wear socks? Plus, wearing socks with sandals is not practical. If you ever step in a puddle while wearing them it’s an experience you’ll never forget I’m sure. And I’m not even going to elaborate on how stupid you look.

 
Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.