Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Tuesday's OOTW - Cat's Meow

I have been having health challenges for the past month, so that combined with the crappy weather makes it very difficult for me to shoot my Tuesday’s Outfit Of The Week posts. So for the next several posts, I will be grabbing outfits from other posts that I feel are good enough for my outfit of the week.

Back on September 3rd, I wrote a post called Purrfection – Feline Fall Fashion. It was to showcase cat fashion for – you guessed it – fall. This is one of the outfits I wore and still can be worn during the winter months with a coat of course.

Sunglasses ?? (similar) // Earrings $6 Payless Shoes (in store now) // Chambray Shirt $15 Smart Set (similar) // Cat Sweatshirt $25 H&M (similar) // Bracelet $6 ebay (similar) // Jeans Joe Fresh $20 (similar) // Boots $30 (similar)

174
181
188
179

177

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.