Follow on Bloglovin

Wednesday, January 04, 2012

I'm Keeping This Resolution!

I am sooooo ill right now. I have pneumonia. *insert sad face icon here*. But I am staying true to my word and despite illness and computer problems this evening, here I am! This is not going to be one of my usual exciting and thrilling entries (ha-ha) because of my aforementioned affliction. I have been sleeping most of the day and am falling asleep as I write this. So as a result, I am going to be brief and announce that starting next week, I am going to start writing a series about what to do to update some of the key pieces you already have in your wardrobe. With the recession, many of us cannot afford to buy as many clothes and accessories. Why not just get a few key pieces to bring your look from blah and outdated to yeah and stylish? So stay tuned...

Zeke is healthy - lucky dog! He will be here Friday with his Faux Paw of the week. Sorry this is so short but my bed is calling me. I'll be back Monday to start my series on Updating Your Key Wardrobe Pieces.

Joelle

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.